July 27, 2010

Penrod Family

Cheeko had been talking about getting a family picture taken since I took Tim's senior photos last year, but with two kids off to college it took awhile to coordinate this. 2 weeks ago all the kids were coming home and she had been looking at the last family photo they had done when the youngest was around the age of three, so nine years! They were certainly overdue for an update. They were such a loving family for the 45 minute shoot in the rain! Seriously 2 minutes after we started shooting the rain started coming down so it was a bit chaotic no direction at all just shooting hoping for a good result, I think it worked! These Gingers were amazing!

P.S. Molly said something about shooting a bunch of Gingers aka a bunch of red heads (I was not in the know on the red head communities nickname :) and I was confused, imagine that)! Well I throughly enjoy shooting Gingers, they officially rock!



Love the next 2 A LOT!















Fave



Check out the rain, I said even standing in the rain having to hold an umbrella over my head I would take that any day over shooting in a studio, just my style! :)




































No comments: