August 2, 2010

Decker Family

Last week I met up with Troy and Lauren but this time not for engagement pics but for family pics with their adorable little lady, Harmony that was in town for a few weeks. She was pretty shy and made us work hard for smiles but she loosened up and by the end was even talking to me! They brought the baseball tees back again for this shoot, while Harmony was visiting they took her to a baseball game and she loved the Royals game, she is a smart girl! Happy Monday!

She was all serious at the beginning so I took advantage of that...LOVE IT!



Then she warmed up :) Fave family









This makes me smile, she loves her daddy :)









Lauren's idea, I enjoy it A LOT!

















Adorable, love this one!




1 comment:

VeggieMommie said...

Great Job! As always! We love thme! Thanks agin for taking the time!