August 9, 2010

Andrew: Senior

Love this guy, I was so excited when I got an email from his mom saying they needed senior pics! I love repeats, every time I photograph someone it gets easier and easier because there is a whole new comfort level. I told Shane who I was doing, and he immediately remembered Andrew, because of his personality. He is quite the entertainer and full of jokes! There was no trying to make him smile and laugh he just enjoys entertaining everyone else!
So I doubt anyone (even my very loyal blogstalkers) remember Andrew and his family from last summer check it out he looks so grown up now. I could not believe my eyes when I got there he looks awesome, yes love the haircut you can see his baby blue eyes now! I never even noticed his eyes last time! Anyway he is amazing both in and out....ladies email me I will pass on your digits!
P.S. Late night blogging is never good don't pay attention to what I write it is never good after midnight!















Fave, love his style!









We were going for a James Dean feel....









Totally missed this when I was photographing, thank you random pedestrian for the laugh!



Another fave, I could pick all of these! Easiest boy senior ever, way to set the standard Andrew!













No comments: