July 12, 2010

Chase: 9 months

Geez, I don't know where time goes with my own kids but really can not believe how quickly Mr. Chase has grown up as well! Next time I see him he will be the big 1! He is still the cutest, cuddliest, chubbiest little boy and I adore him! These take the cake for sure, a chubby baby in overalls, a vintage firetruck, and his speedo. Seriously my baby's first year parents are so stinking creative I am relieved of any work all I do is show up and shoot all their adorableness!

This boy has eyes a little like his momma's, love them blue eyed babies!



Fave, Chase loves airplanes and at the very end of the shoot one flew over! (my pics are in reverse order still I don't know why all of a sudden they flopped them when I drop them in but it takes WAY to long to rearrange so till I figure it out my BLOG is a little backwards!)









I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES! Everyone wants to squeeze this baby I am sure!



So glad Niki wanted to take him to the pool for some roll shots :)


















How awesome is Chase's firetruck Niki's mom found it at an auction...I love!






Next two rank up in my faves too!






Baby drool :)



A few family shots of the gorgeous fam, I believe this maybe my fave family picture of them to date, lets see if I can top it in September!
















No comments: