July 23, 2010

Lauren + Kevin: Engagement

We did a few downtown and then went to Platte City for some "pretty bridges". I think these pictures really capture their relationship, not that I am a pro because I only spent 2 hours with them but I know they like the outdoors, love to laugh, and love each other!






















Love this one!



and this, you two are adorable!






This wins....fave love Lauren's face.






These two were all giggles and smiles but I did get 1 serious out of them!



Gorgeous!



It had rained the night before and by morning had dried off leaving us a little heart shaped puddle that Lauren was pretty proud of!









Good find Lauren! Ok this photo ties with the jumping one. Man I just do not think I have it in me to pick just one photo, I am just too indecisive!




No comments: