July 20, 2010

Amy + Daniel : Weston Red Barn Farm Wedding

Note to all brides: Book me and then book the Red Barn Farm :) I love the Red Barn Farm so much and don't think I would ever get sick of shooting here, there is seriously endless possibilities! I was about 95% confident on the day of this wedding (a big improvement) even with hovering black clouds I did not have a worry that I could not work it out! I am just comfortable at the Farm besides shooting my first wedding there, getting married there 5 years ago, + visiting the farm on the weekly with the kiddos I totally feel in my element! Amy & Daniel are so carefree and easy going, even with the 15 minute downpour Amy was smiling through it all because she said there was nothing she could do! I love my brides I know I have said it before but I do they are all so laid back and easy to work with, plus gorgeous!

When I asked Amy what was her favorite thing/part of her wedding and she said she loved her handkerchiefs I agree such a cute idea!



Her maid of honor made all the cupcakes, and boy oh boy they were delicious I may have partaken in 1 to many, but I had to try all the flavors :) Favorite flave lemon wins hands down!



The guestbook I designed for the awesome bride & good



Amy & her maid of honor,Lauren (the one who made the cupcakes + did Amy's makeup she definitely is a jack of all trades!)



Such a handsome groom, these are the best pics of Daniel he was carrying on a conversation with one of the guests the whole time I photographed and it was ingenious I should try that with all grooms!





GORGEOUS, told you I have the most beautiful brides!



Blackberry season is here! Amy was out eating blackberries while I was taking ring shots!









They are going to make one amazing little family, Bella loves Daniel so much and could not be more excited for her mom!









Bella, Will, and see the lady in the green dress coordinating the whole thing that is Jaime she is a fabulous wedding planner! This apparently was her first pro job but you could not tell, call her, book her now, jamiebb82@gmail.com.





Amy came up on a horse drawn carriage....



and everyone turned around and oohed and awed! It was perfect!






When he saw his bride, love it!


Amy's brother and family are in Japan and were not able to make it so they Skyped!






Amy and Daniel's vows...



and Daniel's vows to Bella, I love how much he loves both of these ladies! Favorite part of the day, I don't think there was a dry eye in the tent!



Bella played "You Are My Sunshine" for Amy & Daniel. Their wedding was nothing short of amazing every wedding has truly special moments and vary from wedding to wedding it might be the father-daughter dance, a uber sweet first sight, handwritten vows, the best violin performance by one talented little girl it makes every wedding special and unique!









A few of my formals, not your typical but don't they look like a family opposed to distant relatives :)
P.S. Meet Steve & Cindi the amazing people behind the Red Barn Farm!






My fave...Hott, which belongs to my hottie husband! Man I have created a pretty awesome counterpart!












Love the mustaches, super fun!






These goats were putting on a pretty good show!









Love this place all lit up at night, it is just magical!



Brad is Beth's (Daniel's sister) fiance who was unable to make it as well due to the Army. While he couldn't make it he was there through Brad the bear he was relaxing here, but he did a lot of dancing that night and photo taken!



A perfect end to a perfect night!






P.S. a ton more on Facebook I went over the top creating an album for all my future brides to see at the Red Barn Farm!


No comments: