July 9, 2010

Jennie+Bill: Engagement

Trying to get caught up on all the shoots over the last couple weeks! I met up with Bill, Jennie, and their gorgeous babe, Zoe. Bill & Jennie were planning a wedding for this last Srping, but instead of a wedding they were blessed with a baby girl, Ms. Zoe! So they moved their wedding to this October, and she will be carrying their bundle of joy down the isle! So instead of just engagement pics I suggested they bring her with and do a little family/engagement shoot! I am so glad they did, they are naturals in front of the cam, but really loosened up with the little lady in their hands!




It is hard being a model, love the Sno-Cone stand. They were setting up for Parkville days the day we did their shoot, I could have had a ton of fun with this if they had more set up but I will settle for the Sno-Cone trailer!



So much love for their little lady and.....



each other, plus a fave!









LOVE.



Gorgeous, this is my fave (do I ever just pick 1?!)!



















No comments: