July 12, 2010

Mason: 1 year

I have taken photos of more 1 year olds lately then I can count! Here is Mr. Mason, he travelled all the way from Wisconsin to have his photo taken by me! Ok, his mother may have been visiting my sister (her bff who also flew in from Idaho to have pictures taken by me), but I would also like to think it was for his 1 year photos! He is quite the little ham and is an easy boy to get to light up, even when the photographer knocks a 3 inch around stick over on top of his head :) Can't wait to see them again



So Mr. 4th of July was supposed to be posted on the 4th but I am a slacker so Happy belated 4th, hope everyone had a good one! So bummed we did not get to see any fireworks this year, because of the rain!






This makes me smile :)












This also makes me smile, not quite sure what was going on but he is telling us about it!



Such a cutie...he is going to be a heartbreaker!






Fave, canvas....check mark!



Am in love with my vintage find, and that blue eyed babe!









Love baby drool :)










1 comment:

Becky said...

I really think you should advertise that your clients come all the way from Wisconsin for photos....we'll be down more than you really want to see us for photos :-). Next time we'll bring CHEESE! We had so much fun with the photo shoot and still having a blast looking at all the photos. Thanks Again!!!