May 28, 2010

Sheppard: Family

Real quick, I am off to bed to rise early for Jaxon and Ella's birthday bash at the Red Barn Farm and a BBQ at the house. But first here is the Sheppard family they are so cute, I love the coordination in the shoes, and the vintage Mickey shirt adorable! Unfortunately poor Parker was a little cranky though with the horrible humid day we had on Sunday. Ask Shane I was extremely cranky that day too, the humid heat and me do not get a long well and I guess Parker is not a fan either. You put him in the air conditioned car and he seemed to light up but not outside. So here is what we caught in the first 30 minutes of the shoot, you will see them again in 2 weeks. I am going to finish their session while I am down at the lake shooting Mel & Nick's best friends wedding Zeb & K'Lea....can not wait

Serious faces for a very serious boy, but boy is he adorable either way!


At the end we did a clothing change but Parker was done so we got a few of mom & dad



Fave



Aunt Tiffany managed to get a few smiles out of him...



























I love Melanie playing peek-a-boo and he is not by any means amused with any of our tricks!










No comments: