May 15, 2010

Jeremy + Brandi : Engagement

I am going to keep this short because I tend to ramble when I do BLOG posts at 2 a.m. but tomorrow is the first weekend that Shane and I have both had off in a long time so it is family weekend! I think we will be jumping around in rain puddles because I believe it is going to be a wet one. But last Saturday was beautiful for some engagement photos!

Brandi called me when she first got engaged and knew nothing about her wedding just knew she wanted me to photograph it, so that alone makes her my favorite bride! She is also marrying quite the cowboy, Jeremy, who makes any shoot entertaining. These two are over the top in love, and I think Shane and I are both pretty excited for their wedding in September, something tells me it is going to be quite the party!

P.S. I went a little over the top on this one, while going through for the BLOG I decided to edit a ton to get a head start on their guestbook. So this maybe the biggest BLOG yet, and there are even more on Facebook!

Starting off with Shane's photos, he had a ton more but I always favor mine :)









LOVE



Jeremy put up the new highlines (Shane said that is what he called them but then again we are working at 2 a.m.) or powerlines on 45 hwy, so Brandi wanted to incorporate them into the shoot!



I don't know what was going on during these photos, but Shane and I were laughing!












Fave, can anyone name what other photo shoot I did on this trailer/house it is an oldie but a goodie!?












I love their log cabin house!



Makes me want to snuggle...






Next two are Faves!















Shane's fave :) I had tears in my eyes when I downloaded these photos, seriously I love my job because of brides and grooms like these two!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I know! That blue backdrop makes a fine photo spot.

--Ang