May 6, 2010

Ella : Happy 1st Birthday

My little lady turned 1 today, oh I love her and her scrunchy nose smile! I seriously enjoyed every minute of the last year trying to tackle two kids and a business. Ella is such an angel, and I always told Shane I would go until I got a bad kid, but I think he is cutting me off. He says he does not want to chance it, we have two wonderfully healthy kiddos. Jax and Ella are becoming the best of friends and she thinks the world of her brother any silly gesture and Ella laughs uncontrollably! She is such a happy girl and so full of energy! Well here is a recap of the last 12 months of my beautiful little girl. I have more pics to Blog from last weekend, but first the most adorable white haired, blue-eyed baby I know :)

Crazy to think that 1 year today I was in a hospital bed holding my little lady for the 1st time!










4 days old




1 month old






3 months







4 months



5 months







6 months







7 months









8 months



9 months










10 months, a few unprofessional point and shoot ones because sometimes I am unprofessional :)









11 months, Ella loves yoga she is always crawling around the house doing her downward dog pose!



I think everyone remembers this day, Ella wanted to help paint the house and instead dumped a 1/2 gallon of paint on my hardwood floor! Isn't she sweet!



11 months, so cute!



1 year old
Happy Birthday Ella, Ella Clare, L-M-N-O-Peea, Bearclaw, Clare Bear, Ellie! I love you!



1 comment:

Kristi said...

She is gorgeous!!! Hope she had a happy birthday!