May 11, 2010

Kennedy: 1 year

Kennedy and Ella are a week apart and are identical they both only have two little bottom teeth, both are completely content with crawling, both are content happy babies, and both are super adorable! I trekked out to their house to take Kennedy's 1 year photos, plus a few with brother and sister who mom says were a mess. She had no intention of the three of them, but I made them all get in a few, goes to show it does not matter what they wear either I love messy kids, because what kid does not have food all over there face, scrapped up knees, etc... Once I offered it up Keleigh took over the show she is quite the little model and the photos turned into sister pictures. Connor had very little interest in photographs, but we got him to join in for a few as well! Seriously Mandi your kids are gorgeous I am a sucker for blonde hair blue eyed babes!



At the end of the shoot I asked Keleigh if she wanted some by herself she was all over it!



Thank you wind, it was incredibly windy this day but I always love a nice breeze! Fave!















Awww....this might be the cutest picture I have ever taken! If I had a studio I would have this blown up all over the wall!






Fave, isn't she gorgeous!










No comments: