May 13, 2010

Katheryn: 1 year

Here is another adorable 1 year old, I should get Ella out there and get her 1 year old pics too! Hopefully if this rain goes away I can do that very soon! Katheryn is 2 weeks older then Ella and unlike Ella and her bud Kennedy she is cruising along on her feet. She was pretty cuddly with mom and did not make me chase her around to much that day! I could not believe how much she had changed since Christmas she looked like a toddler when I walked in! I think once they start walking they look so big! Enjoy Ms. Katheryn and all her cuteness!
















These next two are my faves, how cute is Katheryn and Murph. Oh how I love Murph (even though he does not love me) he makes an apperance in all my Kalic shoots!



This makes me :)




It was another windy day, made for some crazy hair to go along with Katheryn's silly faces!










A few with mom, grandma, and great-grandma



Fave




1 comment:

Angela Hoffman said...

Love the one of her by the window!