May 9, 2010

Kieran: Senior

I use to work with Kieran's mom, Carol, 6 years ago downtown at Maggie's Attic when they were building their new home, or oasis the place is gorgeous! So that is where we did most of Kieran's senior photos just around the house! I am loving the change of scenery in all these photos, not that I don't love Weston I could not imagine doing what I do anywhere else! Kieran was incredibly easy to photograph and reminds me a lot of my cousin Greg that I just did senior photos for so this shoot was a piece a cake and I love the style even the wrinkled white shirt that forgot to be ironed :)

P.S. Happy Mother's day to all you wonderful mothers, hope you have a great day!






Love the barrels I seriously can find something anywhere. I think a lot of times people worry about location, but don't ANYTHING works!









Kieran with his lady :)






Love it!



Fave







No comments: