September 5, 2009

Sell Family & Lauber Family

Molly & Sarah graduated from Weston and their mom was my elementary PE coach! Well through the Weston grapevine they found my BLOG, and wanted to get some family photos for the first time! Sarah had a horrible experience 8 years ago at a studio with Sophie and never went back, I told them their children will hate them when they are older. After today I may not see them for another 7 years. So I won't sugar coat it as they said I would, it was a little challenging. BUT when you get 4 kids together their is going to be a little chaos! So yes it was a little chaotic, but I think these kids are absolutely gorgeous even when they are pouting! We worked up a pretty good sweat tromping around the Red Barn Farm! I told them they will be surprised at the shots I got, but deep down I was a little worried that maybe there would be nothing! There was a ton of faves and I was crying at several points during editing because of all the chaos! So it might have been a lot of work, but please don't wait 7 years before returning I love chaos I grew up in a family of 5 that is all I know!

P.S. checkout facebook for more photos I had 28 faves to be exact and try to keep it around 12-15 for the BLOG I went a little overboard, so ENJOY!

Started off great

Photobucket

but someone wanted to see the animals :) I think this may be my fave photo to funny!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Emery is one happy baby!

Photobucket

I love love this photo, don't know why but it caught my eye would make a pretty amazing canvas!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This makes me smile, I wish I had a picture like this of my mom & me when I was a baby!

Photobucket

& one like this too.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket

Sophie preferred the serious look over smiles

Photobucket



Photobucket


No comments: