September 21, 2009

Chase : Newborn

Here is Niki & Adam's new little guy, he is pretty amazing! I am a little obsessed with his hair, only because I am jealous that Ella has none and Chase has enough for 6 babies. He is about due for a hair cut at just a week old! Besides having amazing locks he was so content and genuinely happy, oh how I love newborns! Chase's girlfriend, Josephine will be hitting the blog soon too I hope.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave, I love the coccon I saw them on etsy and decided to make one for my newbie shoots. I contributed a little but my mom ended up doing a lot of the knitting since she is a little more skilled then me! Anyway it turned out fantastic, I tried to shove Ella in it for a little shoot but her 19 pounds exceeded the weight limit!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love love love this shot!

Photobucket


No comments: