September 18, 2009

Lilly & Greyson

I met up this morning with one very energetic 4-year-old, Greyson, and one super happy 6 month old, Lilly. She reminds me a lot of Ella and was smiling the whole way through except for a little 2 minute whine for some food! That is so my girl! Greyson loved downtown Weston and wanted to climb on tractors and visit every barn & building instead of take pictures but overall for 3 outfit changes and about 2 hours I think he was pretty exceptional! Enjoy, more on Facebook too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love this, I am pretty sure he was complaining about the sun but it looks like he is giving his sister some love!

Photobucket

Fave, I love her smile!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket

Also love this one, Grayson did a ton of jumping & love Lilly's face!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: