September 25, 2009

Kenisen : 2

Happy Birthday Miss Kenisen! Kenisen is turning two today, and yesterday I meet up with her, her sweet mom, and her amusing dad for some birthday pictures! Lisa had some awesome ideas for her birthday pictures, I absolutely love when clients help choose locations and bring accesories I am always up for anything and it makes the shoot a little more personal. Lisa was talking about bringing balloons and cupcakes and I was smiling on the inside! Oh and she had the track idea of using the 2, which I L-O-V-E-D!

Photobucket

I love this one, she is too stinking cute!

Photobucket

Kenisen will have a new baby brother, Conlan, in a few more months!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave, Love the cupcake!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave family, she was so concerned with the balloon stuck in the tree!

Photobucket


This one makes me laugh, I love how Rob chasing her!

Photobucket

Have I said I love the 2, and I love the baby doll!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: