September 28, 2009

Josephine : Newborn

One year from yesterday I was shooting Greg and Audrey's wedding out at the Red Barn Farm and yesterday I got to shoot their beautiful daughter, Josephine or Posy as everyone is calling her! I loved her so she was so happy and allowed us to stick her in the craziest places. I can not believe that Ella was as tiny as Josephine they were the same birth weight 7.9, now Ella is a chubby 20 lbs and not even 5 months. Oh how they change so much over the first year, that is why Greg and Audrey are doing Watch Me Grow so you will see Josephine in another 3 months which will seem like tomorrow.
Fave

Photobucket



Posy with mommy's baby blanket and bloomers

Photobucket

Fave, we were walking around looking for something since Greg did not bring a ton of ideas as usual. I saw the open crate and Greg says my eyes lite up! They probably did I love love this!

Photobucket

Another Fave I could have posted a ton of these they are to stinking cute!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Tanya Munson said...

I love this shoot, by far my favorite baby shoot. She is adorable. I love the bins, where was that at. I would so love to have my babe shot like that.