September 8, 2009

Niki : Maternity

I love maternity shoots and this one is no different. Niki and Adam are expecting a baby boy at the end of the month, they are doing the baby's 1st year package also so you will be seeing their little one every few months! We went around their gorgeous house taking pictures and even got a few amazing silhouettes at the end. I absolutely love them, Shane told me we would have to have another baby so I can get a silhouette of me pregnant! We are currently in a heavy debate whether we are through having kids I want one more he does not. So I got pretty excited over the comment but then he told me we can just shove a pillow up there and say it was Ella! Oh well! Here are my faves with Niki and Adam Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Gorgeous

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is my outside the box photo for the day, I always like to try something different. Sometimes it works sometimes it is a flop I kind of like this though. Adam held his glasses in the foreground for me to shoot through.

Photobucket

Another fave I love the between moments, and the Keep Out tire does not hurt either!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the Sun

Photobucket

No comments: