June 1, 2009

Ashley & Josh : Wedding

Saturday was absolutely beautiful, Ashley & Josh were married at her parents which was gorgeous. They did an amazing job with all the details, it was perfect! They ended up seeing each other before hand (which I highly suggest and wish Shane and I would have done this. It gives them a little time together by themselves.) it was my favorite part, and definitely my favorite photos. Thanks Josh & Ashley for trusting me to document your day, you two are beautiful!

Checking off their itinerary for the day

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Love her face

Photobucket

Waiting for his bride

Photobucket

LOVE IT, this is when he first saw her coming around the corner! This was shot by my second photographer!

Photobucket

Ashley first seeing her groom, definitely my 2 faves!

Photobucket

My second photographers shot, he did awesome!

Photobucket

They were smiles all day!

Photobucket


Photobucket

She is so stinking cute!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket

Some say this is my signature, I don't know but I think they are fun!

Photobucket

Amazing bridal party!

Photobucket

Most adorable ring bearer, he has been on my BLOG before too!

Photobucket


Photobucket

This looks like it is out of a magazine, classic...just saying!

Photobucket

Love this one of the ladies!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

She made her veils, I was thinking she paid a few hundred for them they were amazing!

Photobucket

Awesome, also taken by my second photog. Looks like I have taught him well!

Photobucket

Beaming

Photobucket

Khylie's boyfriend rigged up their car to honk every time they put on the brakes. This is Josh & Ashley's reaction when they first figured it out!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love their glasses...Hobby Lobby special

Photobucket


Photobucket

Loved her flowers, Bobbi is good that is why she did my wedding too!

Photobucket

A few ring shots. This is the sand they stole from Florida where they got engaged.

Photobucket


Photobucket

My second photographer was Shane. He usually goes with me to help with lighting well this time he rocked a camera as well. I did not have any expectations just thought he might give me a few keepers and provide another angle. Well he loved it and I loved having him along to help. He told me half way through the day that my job was WAY better then his, well yes it is! I love what I do and am ecstatic that he enjoyed coming along he was a major help and I enjoyed hanging out with my hubby all day. So I believe from here on out we will be a duo knocking out some amazing weddings :)

P.S. Ashley believes I should make this a signature shot as well, us with our bride and grooms...I think yes!

Photobucket


1 comment:

tsfrench said...

Great pictures Angela! Ashley and Josh congrats, the wedding was beautiful! I just love outside weddings! :)