June 17, 2009

Ashton

Here are a few of one of my favorite little men. He was such a doll yesterday taking photos and was giving me a ton of smiles, a huge improvement from previous shoots. He was definitely due for photos, he will be 3 in August and we have not done pictures of just him since he was 1. He has had a few taken here and there but not just of him alone. He has changed so much, and is getting huge! Jax and him appear to be similar size but I swear Ashton has a good 10 pounds on him :) probably not that much but he is a lot bigger then my little man.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket

Jax came along to help more like hinder!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Maybe this is my fave?

Photobucket

Then we went to the park, to cute!

Photobucket

Ashton was cleaning Jax up from eating Cheetos are they sweet or what?

Photobucket


No comments: