June 4, 2009

Maizie Rae: 6 months

Ella and I got to hang out with my favorite family yesterday, and shoot Maizie's 6 month photos. Shane did not make it home to watch the kiddos so I packed Ms. Ellie up and took her along with me. She snoozed through the whole thing fortunately!
Maizie was all smiles yesterday even though she has been kind of cranky for mom & dad lately since she is cutting teeth. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter on me if that is possible. She has the biggest blue eyes and chubby thighs (which are mouthwatering, I believe that is how aunt Tiffany explained it!) I can not wait for our next session!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Maizie is so loved!

Photobucket

Ms. Maizie's cousins were in town from Tennessee, I took Delia & Jesse's photos last year and they are still so stinking cute!

Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: