June 25, 2009

Kalic Family

This morning I met Sean and Tracie and their newest addition, Katheryn! Their little girl is only about 2 weeks older then Ella, and absolutely precious. She had a ton of awesome faces and loves sticking her tongue out as you will see! I have my fingers crossed that they are going to do the Baby's 1st Year Package as well, although we will have to alter it a little since we missed the first couple sessions. I absolutely loved this whole family even Murphey the dog who seemed a little unsure of me taking photos of his sister! On to my favorites....enjoy and I hope to see you soon!

They also got some photos of the whole family with the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who were in town!


Photobucket

LOVE IT!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave, she loves her soothie!

Photobucket

Love this one of daddy and his girl, her smile just tops it off!

Photobucket


Photobucket

This makes me smile, she has a super long tongue and she loves to stick it out!

Photobucket

Everyone loves baby feet!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: