May 25, 2009

The Sullivans

Elizabeth contacted me right before having Ella wanting photos for her parents 40th wedding anniversary. I was unsure if I would be feeling ok and did not want to push it since I have an amazing wedding this coming Saturday. I bounced back after Ella in no time, I don't think I had another choice when I have a 2-year-old running around. I was so ready to get out and shoot yesterday, and I had an amazing family. One of Elizabeth's brothers has 9 kids, and they were all so well behaved. Congrats again on 40 years!

Photobucket

I hope Shane looks at me like this in 40 years!

Photobucket

Amazing if I had 9 kids they would look like slobs and be all over the place, I don't know how my mom had 5!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the next two

Photobucket

They have a wedding picture like this, definitely my fave!

Photobucket

Another fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: