May 4, 2009

Corey : Senior

Ok, I am pretty sure this is my last '09 senior, since I will be going in for surgery in less then 36 hours. Now it is time for the big '10 seniors! I was having regular contractions that were picking up this afternoon I was suppose to meet Corey to take his senior photos but the doctor's office thought I should come in to get checked. I called Corey's mom and told her I could do one of my quick mini shoots before running down to the hospital (what can I say I am dedicated and love my job). I met them downtown and took a few of Corey. He also was not into having his senior photos taken but after a few minutes relaxed and got some awesome photos. My favorite by far are in the yellow shirt with the vines...I could have chosen everyone they were awesome. Everyone tells me that they are not photogenic....but I always come home with tons of photos to choose from that I love which was no different with this shoot. Well here are my favorites from Corey's shoot, next up Ella's debut. By the way contractions started to subside when I was running around taking photos, after being checked they gave me a muscle relaxer in hopes of holding off the labor until Wed. morning! Enjoy my last shoot!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Next two are my favorites love the colors

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: