September 1, 2008

Shane & Jax

Shane and I took Jaxon down to the Wyandotte County Lake Park the other day after our mini little session that I talked Shane into. I have been shooting for about a year and a half and he I think is the only person that I have not taken photos of. He always says he will but bails on me for some reason. So while Jaxon soundly slept in the car we did a quickie!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh how I love him! I love his eyes, Jax has the same baby blues!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went and got some lunch at Arthur Bryant's and to the park.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He prefers playing with the wood chips over playing on the actual playground for sure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I want to hang this in his room I think it is so cute his lip hanging out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: