September 6, 2008

New Website

Check out angeladavisphotography.com I have been working on getting my site up for about 2 weeks now and it finally went live last night. It is crazy how much by business has grown in just a year, and I am loving it! The website before was a little tacky and just a quick fix to a ton of price questions, it was ok for a few months, but it was definitely time to upgrade. I love the new site it is fresh and fun and definitely me. I hope to update it just like I update my blog with new slide shows, and pictures several times a week. So... check it out, & I hope you like it!

And no post goes without a photo so here is my little man who was my assistant today. He helped me take Dylan's one month pictures, which is coming up next. He is also fascinated with his belly button.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: