September 12, 2008

Idaho Day 1

Jax and I got into Idaho yesterday at 12:30. The first flight went awesome, but it was only an hour. The next flight from Minneapolis to Spokane was HORRIBLE, and over 3 hours! I was stuck in the middle with the lady in front leaned back so Jax was eating the set in front of me. I then had a lady in back of me who was constantly tapping my shoulder talking about everything under the sun, packing cigarettes for 15 minutes, and pushing Jax and I over at the end because she needed a cigarette. The lady on the side of me started giving Jax Pepsi without asking me, which to mind you was from the same glass as her. The lady in front of me had a 16 month old that was so well behaved and if she made a peep the mom would pop her in the head and tell her to hush, then after a few shots of vodka passed out. I guess September 11 brings out all the crazies to fly on the plane with me. The positive side would be that the flight home I think can only be better!!

Once we got off the plane we had a great time, we stopped by a few orchards, drank some peach milkshakes that were delicious, went biking, met the new kitten, Tiger, and also Duke who Jax loves!

The Orchard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Peach Milkshake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wagon ride to go picking...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apples

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Which were not quite rip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But he eventually found a good one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then he ate 3 nectarines, they were awesome!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went home and met Duke and Jax screamed anytime he moved towards him. Today he has began to warm up though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The new kitten Tiger

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Duke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: