September 1, 2008

Rotterman's

Yesterday was a full day for me I first met the Rotterman's out at the State Park for a mini family shoot and then had an awesome wedding last night. Steph was wanting to get everyone together for some photos for their mom and dad for the holidays. Which are quickly approaching, I can not believe all the commercials on the radio for Halloween and after that 98.1 will start playing their lovely Christmas music! Here are my faves I had a ton of good ones, with this many people they usually are far between because of all the closed eyes, heads turned, hair moving, etc.. but not them. I tried to keep it super quick and painless with all the little ones, and men too who usually are not too ecstatic about pictures! Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grandpa with the grandkids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dad and his kids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: