September 7, 2008

Helen is 3!

I met Katie a few weeks ago at a Gymboree class in Parkville. Katie and her sister Jennifer own the Gymboree Play & Music which Jax and I are going to start trying out. I am sure he will love it he likes playing with other kids and enjoys music too. Katie called me the other day wanting to get pictures of Helen who was turning 3.
So today I met up with Katie and the birthday girl, Helen. Helen's grandma, Joyce, and two great-grandma's came along as well. We went down to Kauffman gardens which I have never been to before but it was absolutely beautiful, and the perfect spot for a little girl.
At first Helen was unsure of me, but she warmed up really fast and was ready to go home with me by the end of the shoot. :) Her favorite part was probably throwing all mom & grandma's change in the fountains!
No this is not the same girl that I took a few months ago, they are cousins and look a lot alike. My mom was just over here and asked who I took photos of today, and I told her Helen the girl on the screen she said the same girl you shot a month ago?? They both have those gorgeous curly locks that I love so much. Helen was very outgoing and loved to run. She also has a ton of silly faces!
This was her face in the beginning not to sure at all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But it only took a matter of seconds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Getting more money

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sky was awesome today

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of my faves

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love the colors and faces in the next three photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Told you she loved to run...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is the one of her laying in the grass...So cute!