September 6, 2008

Dylan 1 month

I met Suzi on the 4th of July at Aunt Cyndy's house when she was pregnant with her little boy. I saw her last Saturday at Cyndy's again celebrating Labor day with a new addition, Dylan. Her husband, Billy, is currently in Iraq serving and won't be home till July 2009. He was able to come home shortly after Dylan was born because of a few complications but was only here for a short visit. I could not imagine what it would be like not have Shane there to help me. I am sure it is hard for Suzi but even more difficult for Billy who is not able to see his son on a daily basis.
I didn't bring my camera to our Labor day shabang but was dying to take some photos, I wanted to offer a session up to her so she could send some photos of their son to Billy but wasn't sure if she would want to. Suzi ended up writing me Saturday night explaining how she loved my work and the colors in the photos. I wrote her back and asked if she would be interested in doing a little shoot. She was definitely up for it, and we finely got some photos after we were rained out Wed. and almost again this morning.
Dylan is so mellow, and is very laid back especially with his bottle or paci to suck on. Suzi says he is a little different at night :) I do remember the first month or two but try to block those out since we would like another baby. I loved the whole pregnancy and absolutely love being a mom more then anything, but those first two months of adjusting to a newbie were hell! You two have a beautiful baby he is perfect!
Thanks for letting me take Dylan's photos, and if you ever want to do it again let me know I would love to help. Last a big thanks to Billy for all he does, stay safe!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He is laying on daddy's letters that he sent to mom while he was in bootcamp.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave for sure I love his little smile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is number two on my list.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check out those eyes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suzi's idea, love it! I get very excited when people have their own ideas. I never saw no and am usually up for anything.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE THEM! thank you so much! This means the world to me! He is my little soldier! hehe...

You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are WONDERFUL pics ! I love them...the baby is perfect! And you look great!

Anonymous said...

OMG How gorgeous. The pics are beautiful but that baby is absolutely precious. You must be and rightfully so, very, very proud!

Anonymous said...

These are such amazing pics Susie! And Dylan is soooo cute!!! :) I love the Daddy Diaper!! :)

Stephanie
aka
Not Exactly Perfect...

Anonymous said...

these pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous pics, hes adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby. I love the pictures they are all amazing.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and photogenic! I hope to see more photos of Dylan and Suzi.
Great work Angela!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

MichelleS said...

Such a beautiful baby!! The both of you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE AND THESE PICTURES LOOK REALLY GREAT ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH U AND HIM TOGETHER. MY FAVORITE IS HIM IN UR HANDS.

Anonymous said...

THese pictures are amazing and baby Dylan is sooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

You have yourself a handsome lil man! Congradulations and the pics are very cute! All of them! Have fun with your little bundle of joy!~Soni

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures! I love the "I miss daddy" on the diaper, so original! those are great!

Anonymous said...

your pictures are sooo cute! you have a beautiful little boy! im so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those photographs are just gorgeous! :D You have a beautiful son and you look stunning as well! And praise to the photographer :D

Anonymous said...

they are too cute!!! he's adorable. i'm glad you shared your pics with us.

Anonymous said...

omg those are beautiful..your son is gorgeous!! I love the last pic it is too sweet