June 19, 2010

Ana+ Cole: Wedding

Two weeks ago Shane and I got to shoot Ana & Cole's wedding at Powell Gardens though the day was HOT it was absolutely gorgeous! The whole way down there I was so anxious and nervous for this one it was extra special since Ana & I are friends. We went to college together our freshman year at Northwest, I believe I mentioned all this in their engagement shoot. Anyway I love Ana & Cole they are both so easy going, hilarious, and sweet, and I love that in a bride & groom. Her dress and shoes were GORGEOUS.....seriously favorite! What is not to love about hot pink and purple shoes, and the collar on the dress it was perfect! Thanks you two for asking Shane & I to document your day it means the world to us! Happy 2 week anniversary!

Annie the flower girl was adorable she was so excited to be getting her makeup done!


The ladies at Rio in Parkville did an AMAZING job on the girls (& me too they put a braid in my hair and did my makeup too).



I was scrolling through the pics that Shane took that day and noticed we had both taken a picture of their vows when they put on their rings, the minister thought it would be better if they did not have to repeat after him since it is so short! I totally agree and though I think they were stumbling over the words all day they both got it during the ceremony!







Love the 'First Look' totally worth it! It is their alone time and helps calm the nerves. Cole's reaction was..."you are HOT"!



Plus it gives up time to get some awesome pics beforehand, then the bride and groom get to enjoy their reception, I am a big fan can you tell!





LOVE the shoes, always love a good bright colored shoe instead of your traditional white! So fun!









Loved the chapel, beautiful!














Her brother & dad sang a song during their ceremony, I know I keep saying it but their wedding was truly amazing so many friends and family incorporated!








It was a hot one, excuse the sweaty mess!




No comments: