June 18, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

5 years ago today I married my everything! He is the most selfless, caring husband I have ever meet. He is always trying to make me happy (and I assure you that is not an easy task)! He gets up for work every morning kisses me goodbye and heads off while me and kids snooze in since we were up till midnight! But he never complains! He is always affectionate and tells me I am beautiful even though most days I feel the opposite. He can fix anything and everything and though sometimes he may seem a little grumpy to do my honey do list, he grumbles to himself all the way through it! He is wild about his rugrats, and is a pretty phenomenal daddy!

Happy Anniversary to my one and only, no matter what it takes I guarantee we will be curled up together 5o years from now (hopefully not watching Zombieland but snuggling none the less!) Pictures make every post better...

Shane trying to get through his vows, I have quite the sensitive man! I think everyone there that day can recall our vows, seriously sweetest moment ever!









This little lady on his hip looks so much like Ella! It is my not so little niece Hailey but holy cow does my lady resemble her!




No comments: