June 25, 2010

Sheppard: Family

Morning shoots are the way to go in the Summer, especially in Missouri. The humidity is enough to make anyone cranky and it definitely did for Parker. We pulled out all the tricks but he was just miserable with 100 degree weather! We rescheduled after the Steeby wedding festivities and they came up to Weston bright and early when it was a nice 70 degree morning! The town is quite and perfect for photos! Anyway here is the perfect little family of three!

I don't know why these are so backwards but they are and my sister is coming in town from Idaho! I am so flippin excited plus I need to get ready for my shoot tomorrow so I am just going to give it to you a little in reverse. This was my last frame out of camera, think he is done?









Well hello happy baby!












Fave









Mel if you want an opinion this is definitely canvas material!







No comments: