November 13, 2009

Cole & Ana : Engagement

I am ecstatic to be shooting their wedding next June! Ana and I meet our freshman year at Northwest Missouri State we both lived in Millikan hall. She lived on the 7th floor next to Amanda (who I just took family photos for) who is cousins with one of my best friends from high school (got all that?). We were both in a science class and I am pretty sure we both got a D....I know I did! Anyway I loved her then she is sweet, entertaining, and in love with an equally amazing guy, Cole. Who she actually met at the beginning of our freshman year, her roommate was at the time dating his twin brother. Well a first kiss on a washing machine, and the rest is history :)




Both of them have pretty amazing blue eyes...Ana wins with the multi-colored eyes though!












FAVE, love it






yummy light






The next few are Shane's photos, he had SO many photos this time. Some are even better then mine :(



There were quite a few tears shed, seriously the funniest fun :) shoot I have been on.



You two are HOT!



:)
Too funny...thank you BNSF



My view, decent



Shane's view.....amazing. FAVE!



I had him climb the football post for another angle :) Not just anyone could work for me!



I was crying and laughing so hard here! She was beat red in the face and screaming for help down as everyone just looked on!



Cole did it with a lot more ease. Shane and I actually took Jax up to the playground that same morning and I was convinced I could still hang upside down from the monkey bars well I looked 1,000 times worse then Ana, but Shane could do it like nothing! I hate boys!



:) I love them




No comments: