November 9, 2009

Ella : 6 months

I took these photos of Ella last week and have been wanting to share them but have not found the time! So before I get going on this last weekends photos I wanted to share some of my lady. I can not get enough of her I just want to sit in the rocking chair all day and hold my babies. I do not know where time goes but I feel like the last 6 months have flown by and I missed it all (actually the last 2.5 yrs. because I do not know how Jax got so big either)! They both make me so happy and make me a better person! Thank you for being so happy and beautiful! Happy 1/2 Birthday Ellie!

:) Ella and Seal (she is my moms cat) but hangs out over here with the dogs!






Fave, this is her smile she always has her tongue hanging out!














I want to cry when I see this, seriously I don't recall her being this small!




1 comment:

Kristi said...

angela, she's a doll! they do grow up way too fast!