November 4, 2009

Amy & Daniel : Engagement

Shane and I were married out at the Red Barn Farm almost 5 years ago. During the planning of the wedding I got to know Steve, Cindy, and their daughter Amy. They are such an awesome family and all so sweet!
We visit the Red Barn Farm practically on a weekly bases, Jaxon loves it out there. Every time I drive down 273 he screams from the back "TURN! TURN! Horses, chickens! TURN!" I have also done a fair share of family shoots out there. So when Amy & Daniel got engaged they called me to do their engagement and wedding pictures! I was thrilled, I absolutely love the Red Barn Farm it truly is the perfect place for a wedding! So Sunday I went out and met Amy & Daniel for their engagement shoot they were amazing full of smiles and laughs! I can hardly wait till their wedding next summer I am sure it will be amazing from what I have already heard.

Love the shadows, crazy blue sky, and the snuggling






Amy called this her 'happy smile' I love it!






Amy's gorgeous daughter, Bella, got in a few too!



Fave























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, You look beautiful, peaceful and very happy. I'm so very pleased for you and wish you every happiness! Hope you don't mind that "Somebody" who loves you sent me the link so I could share in your happiness. Hugs and kisses, Kathy