October 5, 2009

Smith Family

I absolutely love fall! Today (or yesterday since it is 1 A.M) was absolutely beautiful weather for family photos. This family is too sweet and pretty much up for anything :) Angela's son and daughter-in-law live on a farm in Dearborn that was amazing for photos two old barns, corn, chicken coops, etc... I love going new places, I left wishing I lived in the country! They had 5 horses, a duck, dogs, and chickens when I pulled up I was wishing I would have brought my little assistant because he would have been in heaven!

P.S. Don't worry if you see us out in your yard feeding your horses apples one day! Shane and I's nights sometimes consists of driving around the country looking for horses for Jaxon, man we are lame! Just glad we know someone with horses now ;) So we don't have to stalk everyone in Weston!














Meet Holly, Lindsay and Chris's Lab jumped in for a few photos, these two are pretty amazing animal trainers seriously!










Collin found someone to hold hands with.



Fave















At the top of all time favorite photo ever taken! Love the sun and all their expressions! (I don't even remember taking this photo I think I was testing the light, those or the best ones sometimes!) P.S. So sorry Lindsay I did not mean to crop you out but I could not toss it I loved it way to much!











No comments: