October 24, 2009

Roediger Family

I loved this family! I ended up taking Ella and Jax with me to this shoot, and Laura and Toby were so sweet about it! Toby ended up being a pretty awesome babysitter for my sleepy girl, and Payton and Jax were best buds within minutes. Jax was picking leaves out of her hair, too sweet! I loved these pictures, Laura knows how to make me happy with all the awesome outfits she brought for Payton. Seriously I love tutus but with cowboy boots and a lollipop....I was in heaven! I think these pictures really capture Payton's personality, I hope Laura and Toby think that too! Enjoy!

Jaxon was ready to trade our family in I think!


















Next two are Faves!


















I love that she has her bear! Seriously bring your kids favorite toys you will want to remember it later!




No comments: