October 11, 2009

K'Lea & Zeb : Engagement

Here are a few more of Zeb & K'Lea! They are getting married in June of next year at a winery down by the Lake of the Ozarks and I could not be more excited for their big day. They were amazing and completely comfortable even though K'Lea swore she had no idea what she was doing. They are perfect and completely in love, and there is nothing better then shooting two people in love. Thanks for being AMAZING, I am counting the days till your big day!

P.S. More on Facebook





I love how they laugh together, I just loved them!






There were quite a few of Zeb fixing her hair, Zeb you are awesome ok? Ok



It was freezing out, but K'Lea rocked out the dress for a few quick shots!



They are HOT! :) Next two are Faves!






I love fall even though I think it has come and gone where are you fall??









Love the shoes!



These next two are faves two I can have more then one I am the Boss!
















No comments: