October 27, 2009

Kennedy Family

Here is one of my fave families! I was able to photograph their wedding last fall, and I guess I did a good enough job that Dee called me to do some family photos! I am hoping I can talk her into the Babies 1st Year, since she is 6 months pregnant with a little lady! I just enjoy all of them so much! Garrett is such a little ham, and was not ready for me to go home. He is too sweet!

P.S. I had a hard time editing these but promised Dee today at my eye appointment (she works at Eye Center of Parkville which was delightful I might add) that I would get them up tonight. My eyes are still a little screwy from being dilated though so I hope my editing looks stunning!



He picked his mom a flower, told you he was sweet.









Fave, I love all of Garrett's silly faces!






Another fave



He found a lady bug on the tree























No comments: