February 26, 2009

Shoot Out

Yesterday I went to Kelley Walker-Chance & Josh Solar's shoot out workshop and had a awesome time. I have followed Kelley's work since I found her on Facebook through the 'I Love Kelley Walker' fan club :) . She was my reasoning for starting my whole business & through her I have found several other amazing photographers like Josh who I also blog stalk. I have not been to any workshops like this but it definitely exceeded my expectations, we walked around City Market for 4 hours shooting two fantastic models. They went with an 80's rocker glam theme which is something I don't shoot at all. On top of that we had the opportunity to shoot with off-camera lighting which is definitely not my forte! Well I learned a ton, and can't wait for the next workshop they offer!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

One of my faves

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the green eye shadow

Photobucket

I love her face here, might be my fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





2 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Angela I loved meeting you!! My fav shot of yours is the guitar shot!! Good luck with your baby girl....I'm a little jealous!!! ;)

Kelley WC said...

Great shots Angela! Love that close up of Jessica. So glad we finally met and please don't ever hesitate to talk to me again ;-) Can't wait to see ya again!