February 16, 2009

Brady 16 months

Well we got a few more of Brady before they left. He was much happier and the lighting was much better making for my favorite shoot of the little man. This is definitely one of my favorite ages when they start toddling and expanding quite the vocabulary.

He has the brightest blue eyes! He was blowing kisses here...to cute.

Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Another Fave I love his eyes.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Check out all those teeth, such a Brady smile!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

tsfrench said...

I see you didn't loose your touch over the winter! Your family has the cutest kids ever. Maizie will be 3 months on the 21st, am going to wait for a nice day to do pics so we can go outside. I am gonna watch the weather and will give you a call if I see a promising day! Hope you are feeling well.