February 6, 2009

Hailey is 5

These last two days have been beautiful, I can hardly wait for Spring to officially be here. So yesterday I got out my camera and took Hailey around, since she just turned the big 5 a few weeks ago. She is a freaking doll and full of energy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket

So Hails

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mom got her this for her birthday :)

Photobucket

My sister and Brady are also in town visiting Mamaw so before they left for the Lake I took a few photos of him after waking up from his nap. I was loosing light very quickly and he was a little cranky after just waking up, but here are two of my faves.

Photobucket


Photobucket




1 comment: