February 25, 2009

Maizie Rae: 3 months

Miss Maizie Rae again! I love this little girl and am so excited that I get to see her every 3 months and watch her grow. Well she was an awesome little model yesterday, and gave me some huge smiles. We played around with some amazing bows and a little tutu which are my favorites. I can hardly wait for Ella (yes we changed the name) to get here so I can stick little bows and tutus on her. I would do it to Jax but Shane would kill me :) Well here is the little doll with cheeks to die for!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love her smile, and the drool!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Next 2 are my faves

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Another fave she is just precious I could have hauled her home with me!

Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: