August 4, 2008

More Videos of Jax

So I am not sure if people visit my blog for the photos or for the videos of Jaxon. I thought maybe I was the only one enjoying the videos but the last video of him was definitely a hit and provided many hours of entertainment to a lot of people, especially the Hoffmans! Well I have been slacking on the videos and decided today that I would download them to give everyone a little entertainment on their wonderful Monday. Well here are three of my favorite videos from the last month, he keeps me entertained with his window yoga dancing, or even his music performance with him as the conductor. Well have a happy Monday, hope these make you laugh.

First is his how to window yoga video, which he started today.




Then we have a little dancing to the turtle that counts (Thanks Holly for the awesome b-day gift).



The last one is my favorite but it is hard to see my camera battery was dying and it didn't focus but you get the gist. I think when I sing to him sometimes I wave my hands like I am conducting well now he does it whenever his turtle plays. To Funny!




No comments: