August 7, 2008

Angie & Daniel

I have awesome friends, I try to keep new photos up for all my blog stalkers and also love to try new things. Angie, Daniel, Shane, & I went out towards Bean Lake to try out a new location and a few different techniques. Angie is the most genuine, sweet, and talented lady you will ever meet. She can make anyone laugh, I think I had tears laughing several times tonight from her & Daniel. Obviously Daniel is awesome and smart too, if he is with Angie. Well here are a few of the beautiful couple, I really love these and hope they are not to edited for Daniel!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Daniel you can do sultry...who knew! By the way a fave.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love this it is just so relaxed and them!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They are mocking the Davis's engagement photo here I don't know who does it better?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not sure what was happening but to funny!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:) Worth making them lay in the gravel. Ang maybe not exactly what I had in my head, but it turned out even better!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This photo cracks me up, looks like she is telling him something really good!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok towards the end they get a little silly but I still love them, probably one of my faves.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: