August 20, 2008

Jax's New Room & Tomato picking

So last month I ripped an article out of Parents magazine and decided to redo Jaxon's room. One of my best friends Angie Hoffman from Artemis came over and painted the two owls on the wall the other night when I was shooting Josh and Ashley. The next night we finished the owls and added a tree in the other corner. I absolutely love his room it is not what I originally planned on doing it was going to be an outdoorsy room with bears, owls, a tent bed, etc... But I think this is way cooler. Thanks a ton Angie! Also I am sure if anyone wanted something adorable on their wall like Jax she would be happy to do it :)

There are also a few photos from Shane and Jax picking tomatoes out back. Shane is very excited about his four tomato plants this year and when he gets home from work he comes in and grabs his boy and bucket to go grab the red tomatoes from that day. He is an awesome dad! Anyway we have been making a ton of fresh salsa the last few weeks, and still have a counter full! We also bought a nectarine tree at the beginning of spring and we had our first one yesterday and it was delicious...maybe next year we will try a bigger garden and more fruit trees I hope ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He loves food, especially mom's creamy chicken rigatoni w/ tomatoes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He hangs out on his bed all day he is so proud of his big boy bed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I painted an owl on his lampshade to match the wall, so creative :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shane told Ang he has always wanted hooters on his walls. Aren't they cute? Now on to our room!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

tsfrench said...

How cute! I love it!

Kristi said...

Super cute! I need to redo the boys' room. Looks like I know who to call!

Anonymous said...

that's the coolest room I've EVER seen!!!

<3