August 14, 2008

Josh & Ashley Engagement

Ashley & Josh are two of the kindest sweetest people that I know. She is bubbly, full of energy, and always smiling. Josh was awesome, he could be a model he needed no direction and he never complained! They were both so patient and up for all our crazy ideas. I love all of these photos so get ready for photo overload because there are a little more then usual.
I brought Shane along and left Jax with Papaw last night. We also met up with Steve Dean (http://www.flickr.com/photos/deanfotos66) another photographer. Steve works for UPS and use to deliver the Weston route :( . I am so glad I got to meet him and am extremely excited about shooting weddings with him. I lean more towards natural light and he is a pro at flash which is an awesome combo. So if you book a wedding through me I strongly suggest hiring the second shooter to he is amazing and I really had a great time trying out a lot of different shots last night.
Well Ashley is awaiting her photos so I will quite babbling. Thank you Josh & Ashley you two make an amazing couple and I am counting down the days until your wedding I know it will be beautiful!

I would have never found this bridge without Steve, I love it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You are GORGEOUS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave, they look so comfortable with each other.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sometimes I surprise myself this kind of fell in place for me. Good work on the ring Josh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm funny (not really) but in this photo it looks like I am.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The picture above was taken seconds before the one below crazy how you can manipulate a photo so much...the one below had Steve's help totally different look.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Both of them are ridiculously good looking!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I could write fave on every one of these because I love the next 4 so much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK this one made me cry! Silly but their was a song on that was sappy and she just looks so happy and content with him

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shane what is your job? "To hold the flash" and let me tell you he did an awesome job!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We have fun on my shoots!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

tsfrench said...

I am officially one of your blog stalkers! I love these pictures! I know you had great models but these are awesome, you are so talented.

Kristi said...

Sara took the words right out of my mouth (or would it be fingers?). Those are amazing, Angela. (Your models were very good looking too!)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! I love these photos Annie. I am so impressed everytime I look at your site. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Josh and I love the pictures!! We are superpsyched for the wedding photos too! Your the bomb diggity fo sho!!!! (being in the west bottoms for so long has rubbed off on Josh and I) :) Love ya!